Tuesday, September 23, 2008

As If I Don't Have Enough

My sister & I went to the Fabric Shack this Saturday. I LOVE this store & thankfully it is a good 35 minuted away or I would be DEAD BROKE! At the entrance to the store stool 2 large carts piled with cuts of fabric all $2.98/yd! But you had to take the whole cut. (not a problem!) Inside there was another cart full! In the several years I have been shopping there I have never seen or heard of this sale but boy was I glad I went! I was very good though & only got a few cuts in addition to some Christmas towel fabric and Gasp! some fabric for me! Urban Chicks new line 1974. It is so fun! I plan on making a purse for myself, we'll see if I ever get around to it.
As if my splurge on Saturday was not enough when I was leaving for school Monday afternoon my mailman (who I think has a crush on me, or at least according to my husband) pulls up next to my car & holds up a box full of packages for me! One was from my cousin who was sending me something for a Christmas project but the others were, yep, you guessed it, more fabric!

No comments: