Jenny from Mommin' It Up tagged me. So here are 8 things about my marriage
1. I met my husband when I was 18. We dated VERY briefly about 6 months after we met & then broke up, deciding we were better off as friends. About 6 months after that He decided he wanted to get back together & 3 months later we were married!
2. We almost eloped but my Mom found out & wasn't to happy about it so we decided to wait & do it "right".
3. I was 19 when we got married he was 23.
4. We got married at my parents house & I was barefoot because I couldn't find any shoes that went with my dress that didn't make me taller than him.
5. We have never had a honeymoon but dream of taking one to Australia & New Zealand, someday...
6. One of the best things I remember us doing together was going to see the Lord of the Rings Trilogy when Return of the King was released. We got to watch the first 2 extended editions in the theater & then we got to be one of the first to see the Return of the King. It was an all day event & by the end of the night my butt was pretty sore but it was totally worth it!
7. The first car we bought together was a 95 Mustang GT. My hubby had always wanted one so I sorta bought it for him. Four years later when we had to sell it because we had a kiddo on the way I was the one who cried, not my husband. Although in my defense I will say that I was 8 months pregnant at the time!
8. MANY people tried to tell us that it wasn't a good idea to get married. They said we wouldn't make it. Well it will be 11 years this October & we are more in love now than we were when we got married so Ha!