Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sugar is the devil!


I have had a long love affair with sugar. It has been going on for years & I have finally had enough. I am tired of the control it has over me. I have decided to go without sugar for 30 days. I'm on day two.

I figured 30 days isn't all that long. But it means no cookies, except maybe these, cake (which I'm not a big fan of anyway), candy (same, not a big fan) and ice cream. No more Grogg lattes from Boston Stoker. I'll just have to settle for Highlander grogg.

I'm feeling pretty confidant right now. We'll see where I'm at in a couple of days. I feel sorry for my family who will have to live with me through withdrawal. I do have my cousin's wedding reception coming up in a couple of weeks. I have decided that I will allow myself one thing if I want it. I'll keep you posted on how I am doing! Wish me luck!

No comments: