Saturday, December 20, 2008

How Many Years HAS It Been?

Today Duane and I decided it was time to clean our room. I'll admit I am TERRIBLE at keeping my room picked up. There were three large baskets of clean clothes that we have all been picking through for the last two or three weeks because I just haven't gotten around to putting them away. And that is just part of the mess. Seth walked in while we were cleaning and asked "What are you doing?" Okay, you know it has been a long time if your six almost seven year old has to ask what you are doing.

Me: "Cleaning our room."

Seth: "Why?"

Me: "Because it has been a long time since I have cleaned it and it needs it."

Seth: "How many years has it been?"

Ouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hysterical! my bedroom is ALWAYS a mess...you can barely walk through it. One of my epic failures in life.