Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fatty, Fatty, Two by Four...

Can't fit through the kitchen door.

That's our tree. I love big FAT Christmas trees. Last year I went for one a little skinnier and well it just didn't satisfy my Christmas tree itch. So this year I had to make up for what was lacking last year.

I also love hunting for the perfect FAT Christmas tree. My kids love it too. My husband not so much. But I have to drag him along because although I can cut the tree myself I am unable to lift it onto the top of the explorer myself. This year he grudgingly tagged along. I told him he could wait in the truck while we searched for the perfect tree but he came along with us. Once we found the tree he wouldn't let me cut it down! I think he secretly likes Christmas tree hunting and just doesn't want to admit it.

Elijah insisted on pulling the tree back to the barn. You can't see him here but see that BIG bushy tree in between the two rows of trees. That's our tree and he is in front of it pulling the cart.

He is working so hard!

The only thing missing was the snow.

No comments: