Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just plain Yummy - Store updates

I love felting wool sweaters! It is so exciting to see what the sweater will look like when it is done felting. And then the joy of designing with them! I like to make each one unique in some way. I have several that I am trying to talk myself into parting with. Namely this one.

However, I do have a couple currently for sale in my shop. If I can bear to part with the above tunic it too will be in the store soon.

In my other store I have new designer kitchen towels for Halloween and the fall/Thanksgiving season.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I don't have any way to email you except to leave a comment here. I do have one extra red and aqua Christmas panel that I can send you. It has a small stain in one spot up towards the top but it might wash out. Email me at dana@oldredbarnco.com and I'll get your address.

Threeundertwo said...

I love all 3 of these, and your model is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I especially looove the striped one-I have to try that for my little girl!
Nice job!