Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I've been thinking...

Times are very hectic around here. I can hardly keep up with the every day household things. I have noticed lately that I don't enjoy sewing for my store anymore. I see it more of a chore, one more thing on my ginormous list of things to do. As I lay in bed last night trying to fall asleep the thought of quitting my stores crossed my mind. Just selling off what I have including some (but not all) of my fabric stash and saying goodbye for now. I do like to sew & I enjoy the satisfaction of a job completed but am getting little to no satisfaction from having to stock a store. I guess what I really want is to be able to enjoy sewing again. I think giving it up & thinning out my stash will help me feel less stressed and give me more time to spend with Kate and tending to my house. I have some items planned for Christmas so maybe after that I will take a sabbatical. I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: