Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mod, Matryoshka & a New Store!

Finally getting some new things in my shop! This mod bib will be listed as soon as I get the matching set of burp cloths finished! I have in in pink too!
I have had this fabric since it came out last year. I love and collect Matryoshka dolls so when I saw this I knew I just had to have it. Trouble was I couldn't decided what to make out of it. After MONTHS of debating I finally decided to make this apron skirt and matching shirt for Kate. The skirt is listed in my store. Oh and I got a new banner too. Don't you just love it! I made it all by myself! I also made a matching one for my NEW STORE! It's for all the things that aren't for baby. It's empty right now because I haven't had time to fill it but the Grand Opening is coming soon and there might just be a give away with it!

No comments: