Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Official!

The Terrible Two's have begun! Technically there are still 23 days until my little Pumpkin Head turns 2. But let me tell you she has become Terrible! Every evening she bites, kicks, pinches, scratches & jumps on top of her older brothers. All of which she didn't use to do (except for the jumping on top of them part).

I have never dealt with one of my own children acting like this before! Don't get me wrong my boys went through a rough patch around the age of 3. But NOTHING like this! Aaagh! How long is this going to last! Boys are definitely easier to raise when they are younger!

Guess I need to just buckle down & get ready for the ride! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mommin' It Up! said...

I wish you a copy of Toddler 411, if you don't already have it!!

Sparkle-Me! Designs said...

Being a mom is the best job in the world! :)

I've linked you to my blog!

ModCherie said...

I recommend the Super Nanny book - it got us through some tough times without ripping out our hair.