Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Beginning

Alright I admit it I have never done this before. Can you believe it. I am a blogger virgin. But I figure if I am really going to get my company name out there I am going to have to start sometime. I guess I have alot to figure out. Ok, I KNOW I have alot to figure out. Eventually I'll get it! I hope. Enough about that, Let me introduce myself. I am a SAHM. I have been married 10 1/2 yrs to my husband Duane who is a musician & is in the band Gnashing of Teeth he also does recording in his "spare" time. We have three great kids Elijah, 6 1/2, Seth 5 & Kate 21 mo. Kate alone is more of a handfull than my boys ever were! I have been told that raising girls is harder than boys & that is sooo true! But she is my inspiration! My product line has really developed because I love making clothes & stuff for her.I have a BS in Education & am going back to school this fall to start working in my Master's degree. I am looking forward to that although it will leave me less time to sew. But I'm sure that I will manage.Ok, I need to move on & get this thing looking good! I'll be back with bells on! In the meantime check out my Etsy store Pumpkin Head Baby Co. I would love to know what you think!

No comments: