Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I miss Etsy

I so miss Etsy. But with school, subbing, work & family I just haven't had the time to really be a part of it. I just got this delicious fabric in the mail the other day. From Amy Butler's new line.
It is screaming my name saying "Jessica, Jessica, MAKE SOMETHING! NOOOWWW!" My sewing machine is also screaming at me. Only it is saying "puhlease use me. I don't know how much longer I can go on without you."(all while choking back sobbing tears) But the semester is finally over & I have a whopping week before summer term starts. Hopefully during that time I can get my creative juices flowing & crank out some fun stuff! If Kate will let me.

Kate has been having her share of adventures. Getting into all sorts of stuff. From Valentine candy hidden in the cupboard to making mountains of soap bubbles in the bathroom sink to becoming my personal answering service. The fun never ends. I can't wait until the boys are done with school so they can help occupy her. Of course Seth doesn't want to have anything to do with her. If she sits on the couch with him he will get up & move to the other couch. Oh brotherly love.
And no she is not bleeding. Not this time anyway. We made a red velvet cake a couple of weeks ago & she wanted to lick the beaters. I had to take a few pics because it does look she just bloodied her lip.

No comments: