Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Well today is my anniversary. D & I have been married for 11 years! I can hardly believe it. What an 11 years it has been too! I'll be honest there was a long period in the middle where it just sucked. But by the grace of God we have overcome those issues & are now happier & more in love than when we got married. I know that sounds cliche'. But it really is true. We got married when I was 19 & D was 23. Sure I loved him & he was my best friend but at the time that is not why I was marrying him. It took me 9 years to realize what a wonderful man my husband truly was. He has to be the most patient man I have ever met. God knew what he was doing when he placed us together. Having come through on the other side of all that stuff still in love or actually I guess I should say truly in love. I can actually say that we love each other more now than when we got married.

So I want to let my husband and all of the world (at least those few who actually read my blog) know that I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for putting up with me and all of the crap that I gave you. You are a great man and I am proud of you and appreciate all that you do for us. I thank God for you.

Loveme

3 comments:

Nicole Marvin said...

Congratulations on 11 years! May God bless you with many more together!

Mommin' It Up! said...

aww congrats guys!!

mm said...

Congrats on 11 years! I hear ya on the in between years, then to realize the true treasure in your husband. Our anniv. is on the 30th for 14 years and I feel like we are finally communicating. Well with the exception of leaving the toilet seat up...that'll be when Jesus comes..ha!
Praying for His best for you both each day to come with adventure and His absolute joy! :)