Thursday, July 26, 2007

So much a I want, so little Money

I am soo in a shopping mood right now! There are DOZENS of things that I want right now JUST on Etsy! But alas I have little to no money to spend :(

It has been a very cool & pleasant summer here (knock on wood) & I am starting to get catalogs for fall. Let me tell ya with the cool weather & all the awesome new styles this fall I am going crazy! I am trying sooo hard to be good! It's a good thing I don't have a car during the day b/c I would be out shopping if I did! Of course having 3 kids to drag around (one of which is still in a cast) deters me a bit from going shopping too. That's why I like Etsy sooo much! I get to shop for things that I LOVE, support other crafters & I don't have to drag along my kids! Although my boys will often look over my shoulder while perusing the pages and pages of wonderful items!

No comments: