http://onegirliegirl.blogspot.com just tagged me! So here are 7 random facts about me.
1. I spent 3 weeks in Siberia in January of my senior year of high school on a missions trip. It was cold but a great experience & I would go back any time. This of course led to my love of Matrioshka dolls (otherwise known as nesting dolls) Which I am slowly collecting.
2. I am the middle child of 3 girls. I was born in California & both of my sisters were born in South Dakota. We now all live in Ohio.
3. I got married when I was 19 & 10 1/2 years & 3 kids later I am still happily married! My Husband is 4 years older than me & is a musician.
4. I graduated with my B.S. in education when I was 26. Now I am getting ready to start my Masters Degree at 30!
5. My middle son was born with Port Wine Stain birthmarks that cover about 60% of his body. Amazingly thought despite all that could be wrong with him he has had very few problems! Praise the Lord!
6. I have one tattoo (althought I wish I had more!) and my nose is pierced & I am a born again Christian!
7. I love Indian food! I would eat it all the time if I could. But my husband & my boys can't stand the smell. My daughter, who is not quite 2, loves the stuff! She eats almost as much of my dinner as I do! She loves spicy food! A girl after my own heart! Or stomach as it may be.
Ok, my turn. I tag...